Hair Bonding ( Hair Fixing), also known as hair weaving or hair bonding extensions, is a hair extension method where human or synthetic hair is attached to your natural hair using an adhesive or bonding material. While hair bonding can offer temporary hair enhancement, there are several disadvantages associated with this technique:
- Select High-Quality Bonding Glue: First and foremost, choose high-quality bonding glue that contains high-quality chemical ingredients. This will ensure that your hair and skin are not harmed in any way.
- Regular Care and Maintenance: Proper care and maintenance of hair bonding are essential to ensure that your hair and skin are not harmed. Clean these extensions regularly and keep them as per the advice of a specialist.
- Correct Application Technique: Properly applying hair bonding is crucial. This will ensure that the glue does not come into contact with your scalp and hair and that it attaches them properly.
- Professional Assistance: If you lack the time and experience, seeking help from a professional hair stylist can be prudent. They can provide you with the right methods and techniques for proper hair bonding.
- Regular Breaks: Giving your hair extensions regular breaks allows your hair to rest, making them last longer.
- Hair Check-Up: After hair bonding, if you encounter any concerns or issues, it’s wise to consult a hair specialist to address them effectively.
By following these measures, you can mitigate the negative aspects and ensure that hair bonding is a beneficial and safe option for you.